Saturday, December 4, 2010

hannah & ben | the dress

Normally these kind of sessions are called "trash the dress" - because it gives the bride and groom a day to take photos without much thought to how dirty or 'trashed' the dress gets. But I kind of don't like calling it "trash the dress"... because we aren't really TRASHING it... and honestly, I think you can get similar photos ON your wedding day too if you're willing to accept a little dirt in exchange for great pics! :)

I did not actually shoot Hannah & Ben's wedding - although from the few pics I've seen, I wish I had! ;) It looked gorgeous. But rather, we decided to get together for a fun evening of photos in an industrial location - a contrast to their actual wedding day.

hannah & ben | TTD
hannah & ben | TTD
hannah & ben | TTD
hannah & ben | TTD
hannah & ben | TTD
hannah & ben | TTD
hannah & ben | TTD
hannah & ben | TTD
hannah & ben | TTD
hannah & ben | TTD

silly string!!
hannah & ben | TTD

Thanks to Hannah and Ben for a fun evening and for being such naturals in front of the camera!! And Hannah has a witty little blog I enjoy following.. check her out here. :)

1 comments:

Hannah December 4, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Cannot wait to get my hands on an order form =) And mayhaps "Rock the Frock" was more fitting for this shoot--the dress certainly wasn't trashed by any means and the small tear that does exist is from the big day!

Thank you April. Love. Serious love being channeled your way.

images by april bodenburg photography llc

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP